Saturday 28 February 2009

Tom Waits on Radio Bob



I've loved Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour since it began in 2006 but Tom Waits' occasional contributions since the second series have made it even more of weekly highlight for me.

Waits has often pepped up his interviews by sharing strange and unusual facts so the tapes he sends Bob while not being much of a departure are still often extremely funny.

MP3: Tom Waits - "Body Parts"


MP3: Tom Waits - "The RX Sign"


MP3: Tom Waits - "Passenger Pigeon"


MP3: Tom Waits - "Baker's Dozen"


MP3: Tom Waits - "Jewish Curses"


Related Posts
Songs From the Lowside of the Road - Barney Hoskyn's new Waits biog
Carnival Saloon: Tom Waits - all my posts that mention Tom, including cover version MP3s
Radio Bob Returns
- welcoming back series two
Carnival Saloon: Bob Dylan - every Bob post here

Related Links
Annotated Theme Time - essential reading for TTRH obsessives
Theme Time Radio Hour on the BBC
Theme Time Radio Hour on XM radio
Unofficial Theme Time Radio Hour Archive - every episode for download

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work! Will you post more in this post in time?

Nigel Smith said...

As far as I know these are Tom's only taped contributions to Theme Time Radio Hour. If anyone knows of others tell me what show's they were in and I'll gladly post more.

icastico said...

Tom's the man.

Unknown said...

I appreciate you taking the time to post this information -frees up obsessive Waits fans like me to other useful obsessive things. Know what I mean?

Anyway, keep up the good work.

L said...

These are great - thanks so much for posting them.

parvina said...

Thanks for your sharing. I realize a lot of useful things from this article :spotify premium offline apk

Nawazz said...

Oh my god You Don't Know this App Speedometer GPS Pro Apk

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates