Monday 24 August 2009

Green Man Festival Round-Up




I've just returned from an excellent weekend at the Green Man festival in the Brecon Beacons. There will be plenty of proper reviews elsewhere I'm sure so here's a quick list of things I particularly enjoyed over the last couple of days.


Biggest fail: not seeing Peter Broderick. Admittedly I'd never heard of him until this weekend but loads of people told me he was a highlight.

Related Links
My Green Man Flickr set - I didn't take many photos but I did snap these
Green Man Festival - official site

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

An excellent regret. Peter Broderick was awesome. As were Grizzly Bear, who I think were my highlight along with the beautiful Bon Iver.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates